Dear Mom, I’m Fine
This is a game for all those students who miss their moms but would never admit it. Can you guess what these letters say?
What To Get:
- DOWNLOAD SLIDES. Download all of the slides for the game.
What To Prep:
- PREPARE SLIDES. Load all the slides into your presentation software.
How To Play:
- CHOOSE CONTESTANTS. Choose two contestants to play. When you ask for volunteers, ask for two players who are willing to admit they miss their mom at camp!
- THE QUESTION. Show a question slide, which will have a letter written by a kid to their parent, but will have a few words marked out.
- THE ANSWER. Allow contestants to guess their answers by either writing them down or just saying the answer when called. Then, reveal the answer and give a point to the contestant who answered correctly, or can make the best case for being the closest. The contestant with the most points at the end wins!
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.