The Bible is Funny – Volume 1
Do you remember those Sunday School Sword Drills when you were a kid? … Where you would hold a bible above your head, and it was the first person to find a certain scripture that won? Well this game is like that, with a funny twist thanks to our friends over at @thebibleisfunny! Maybe sure you check them out over on Instagram!
What To Get:
- DOWNLOAD SLIDES. Make sure to download all the slides needed to play this game.
What To Prep:
- PREPARE SLIDES. Load all the slides needed into your presentation software.
How To Play:
- GRAB A BIBLE. Have a number of students (or all of your students) grab a Bible and hold it above their heads.
- THE SET UP. Show the set up of the question.
- THE SEARCH. Show the second slide with the verse, and have the first student who finds the verse come to the stage.
- LAND THE JOKE. The first student to bring up the correct verse gets a point and the chance to read the end of the joke as you show the last slide. The student with the most points at the end wins!
Brian Lucas, @thebibleisfunny
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.