A top ten list will be put on the screen and your group will have thirty seconds to identify as many of the top ten list items as they can!
What To Get:
- DOWNLOAD SLIDES. Make sure to download all the slides needed for the game.
- PAPER AND PENS. You will need one piece of paper and a pen per group.
What To Prep:
- PREPARE SLIDES. Load all the slides into your presentation software.
How To Play:
- DIVIDE INTO TEAMS. Split your group into teams of any size. Give each team one pen and a piece of paper.
- THIRTY SECONDS ON THE CLOCK. Show the first category and start a thirty second countdown. Teams must write down as many of the the top ten items they can think of.
- SCORE. Show the answer slide for the round and allow the teams a chance to count how many correct answers they have, for which they will receive one point. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins!
- ELEMENTARY HACK: Try giving a one-minute timer per category to help elementary-aged kids have more time to answer.
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.