What’s Behind Me?
We can all probably agree Jimmy Fallon would make a great youth pastor, but since he isn’t, let’s play a game based off one of his best games. In this game, can you guess what crazy thing is behind you?
What To Get:
- DOWNLOAD SLIDES. Download all of the slides for the game.
What To Prep:
- PREPARE SLIDES. Load all the slides into your presentation software.
How To Play:
- CHOOSE CONTESTANTS. Choose two contestants to play the game. Split your audience down the middle. Each side will work with a contestant.
- WHAT’S BEHIND ME? Tell the contestants to stand with their backs to the screen. Show the first slide to the crowd. The crowd will then try to get the contestants to say what is behind them. The crowd can say anything other than the words on the screen. The contestants must say the words that are underlined to get the answer correct. The contestant with the most points at the end wins!
- ELEMENTARY HACK: Allow an adult volunteer to be the contestant.
- GROW SERIES: Waitlisted
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.