Everyone loves Legos and Minecraft. There is just something about building something that is so satisfying, so in this game we are going to do that but with balloons.
What To Get:
- BALLOONS. You will need A LOT of THESE. They can be any size!
- TAPE. Each team will need a roll of MASKING TAPE.
What To Prep:
- NO PREP!
How To Play:
- SPLIT INTO TEAMS. Split your group into teams of five to six players. Give them each an equal number of balloons and a roll of masking tape.
- BUILD IT! On “Go,” teams will have a predetermined amount of time to build the tallest balloon tower they can. Each team is only allowed to use their balloons and tape to build with. The balloon tower must be free-standing and not taped to the ground in any way. It must stand on its own for 10 seconds after the clock has stopped. The tallest tower at the end of time wins!
- ELEMENTARY HACK: Blow up the balloons ahead of time and give each team a certain number to use.
- Add a new level of difficulty by not allowing them to use tape. You can tie balloons together to build blocks to build with but it will take each team a minute to figure out this process.
- GROW SERIES: Goals
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.