Emoji Bible Characters
Have you ever gotten a text message that is filled with emojis and you had to decipher what the message said? Well that’s this game! Contestants will be shown a slide with a number of emojis on it and you will have to decipher which Bible character is represented on the slide!
What To Get:
- DOWNLOAD SLIDES. Download all of the slides for the game.
What To Prep:
- PREPARE SLIDES. Load all the slides into your presentation software.
How To Play:
- CHOOSE CONTESTANTS. Choose two to four contestants to come forward and play this game.
- SHOW AND YELL. Show the first slide, and the first contestant to yell the correct answer gets a point! The contestant with the most points at the end of the game wins.
- GAME VARIATION. You can also play in teams, dividing your group into two to four teams and have them line the back of your room. When you show a slide, a team can send a volunteer running to give the answer. The first student to give the game host a high five gets the chance to guess. The team with the most points at the end wins!
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.