It is easy to figure out who is the fastest in your group — just have them race. But that all changes when you add an unraveling roll of toilet paper to the mix. Who’s the fastest now? You’ll have to see in TP Dash!
What To Get:
- TOILET PAPER ROLL. You will need one roll per contestant.
- STRING. This will be used to attach the toilet paper to your players.
What To Prep:
How To Play:
- CHOOSE CONTESTANTS. Choose the number of contestants you want to play. Make sure you have a toilet paper roll per contestant playing. Each contestant will choose one volunteer to be their toilet paper holder. This person really isn’t playing, they just need to hold on to the toilet paper for the contestant.
- ATTACH ROLL. Use the string to attach the roll to your contestants. Put the string through the middle of the toilet paper roll and then either tie the string around the player or through their back belt loops. You want just enough slack so when pulled, the toilet paper roll will spin.
- RUN. Each contestant will line up in front of their volunteer and the volunteer will grab onto the end of the toilet paper and keep ahold of it during the game. When you say, “Go,” each contestant will run around the room to unroll their toilet paper roll. They can run around any obstacle or person in the room. The only thing they can’t do is touch the toilet paper or just spin in circles. If at any point the toilet paper breaks, they must run back to their volunteer who will grab onto the toilet paper and start the whole process again!
- EMPTY. The goal is to fully unroll the toilet paper roll. The first contestant to do this wins!
- TIP. Make sure you buy some high quality TP for this game. The better the TP the less likely it will break as a contestant is running.
- MINUTE TO WIN IT. Put sixty seconds on the clock and who ever completely unrolls their TP first or who ever has unrolled the most in sixty seconds.
Get More Games.
We know it’s hard to find (or create) quality youth group games, which is why we decided to put together the most incredible library of games we possibly could! The Grow Games and Icebreakers App has a library of more than 500+ games, and it’s always growing! There are team games, party games, screen games, team games, outdoor games, and indoor group games for youth ministry. All the games you could ever want, basically.
This app is built for kids and youth ministry. All of our games are created by church leaders and ministry-tested!
Plus, the games are fully customizable. Every game comes with graphics, instructions, and a place for you to add your notes, photos, videos, game categories, and game ratings. You can even submit your own original games if you have some you’re proud of!
The app also comes with handy tools you might want to use during a game (or a sermon) like scoreboards, clocks, a prize wheel, polling capabilities, and a random name chooser.
Curriculum For Every Age Group.